1. It's REALLY freaking tiny
2. I can't cut straight
3. ...or make things even.
4. The fabric gets stuck in the machine
5. No two things ever come out the same EVER (witness different sized sleeves...on the same shirt.
6. I wind up stabbing myself with a pin (or two)
7. I attempt hand sewing, and then hate life
8. I get thread wrapped around a girl's pullring SO badly that I have to stop and cut it (the thread) to de-tangle her.
9. Most of my stuff looks so bad my OWN dolls won't wear it.
10. Shopping for sundries is WAY more fun.