Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Obligatory 2013 Post

I didn't feel much like posting a blog entry about resolutions, or even some of the cute 13 wishes for 2013 (I started to, got annoyed with flickr toys, and then decided to hell with it)
What I will say is this: 2013 marks the start of my first 365 photo challenge in over two years. I am excited to say that I will be photographing Pocket everyday of this year! 1/365 - Pocket Pics for 2013! I'm continuing the 'Blythe a Day' monthly projects with Hana as the January girl. Hana is a custom by me who is rarely photographed. I'm hoping to expand on her personality and wardrobe through doing this challenge.
  Blythe a Day 1/1: Celebrate!
Annnd, maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew, but so far I am enjoying it: I have rejoined the Blythe Physical Challenge group, I plan to do a 52 Weeks of Blythe project, and also am keeping up with Wubba Wednesdays and BA Fridays with girls that AREN'T getting camera time in other projects that week. Whew! As for 13 wishes...I'm trying to focus on a few very select things that I want to have under our roof by the close of 2013. Included are those pesky GNC cons, the Takara Busy Bee Scooter, Doll-sized video games, and maybe a Goldie. :) Wants

Happy New Year, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment