Monday, August 25, 2014

Blythecon Seattle Recap




If I tried to write a post about Blythecon Seattle it would be really, really long winded. I doubt most people would read it all. Instead, I present, "Blythecon Is"
Blythecon is traveling to new cities. 
Blythecon is beautiful.
Blythecon is Kozy-goodness! (I couldn't resist)
Blythecon is having more dolls in one place at one time than you ever thought possible.
Blythecon is the amazing generosity of this community.
Blythecon is a ton of time, effort, and energy of a great group of people, creating an amazing day for over 300 attendees
Blythecon is Mab and all of the other amazing artists!
Blythecon is meeting people you have always wanted to meet!
Blythecon is catching up with friends you only get to see once a year.
For me, Blythecon is being with my best friend in the whole world. I'm so glad I got to spend my third Blythecon in a row with my bestie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment