- I hosted a Valentine Blythe meet
- I mentioned "adding on to our family" and indeed...we found out we were expecting a baby in November!
- I left the job that I hated to be a stay at home mom!
- We went to Erie, Cedar Point, and camped and hiked at Letchworth State Park.
- I surprised my hubby with floor tickets to see Rush's 40th tour!
- We found out that baby #2 would be a GIRL!
- I started working temporarily at JoAnn Fabric to help them remodel.
- I got to work a seasonal position with IKEA. All the feels of being back, but not...
- Went to a "We can't go to Vancouver" meet at Maggie's. My best friend was due with her daughter any day, so we decided awhile back that we would not attend.
- Went to the PA Renaissance faire a whole lot :)
- Carole hosted her fabulous Wildwood Blythe at the Beach meet and I finally met La Rose and hung out with some awesome local doll peeps.
- Went to see Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour with one of my best friends (and Darcy!)
- Lena, my very first middie arrived. What have I done?! Haha.
- Went to Blythecon Chicago EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT. My bestie Jeannette brought her four month old. We are so cool.
- I bought a Melly Kay custom Lydia Green (middie obsession starts NOW)
- Hosted a boss Star Wars party for my daughter who turned FIVE. (how is that possible)
- Made a dia de los muertos custom from a fake doll bestie sent me!
- I bought a Cherish Me Always middie on my birthday. Happy birthday to me. Haha.
- Hosted a Day of the Dead meet on the first. I told everyone if I canceled it was because I had the baby. I did not have the baby. Haha.
- November 21 (ahem, looooong overdue, or at least it felt that way!) Emma was born via emergency C-section.
|Darcy and Emma (their heads are almost the same size...)|
- Ruth hosted a really fun Christmas meet. La Rose made little felted hats and we decorated them and there was a white elephant.
- I got a custom Cool Pool Lemonade for Christmas AND the Sindy Greenhouse!
- Hubby got me a DSLR!
- The dark times. I finished my 365 and stopped taking photos and playing with my girls
- Started a second 365 of Darcy. Stella got her groooooove back!
- Went to a Mab Graves show at Arch Enemy Gallery in Philly w/Carole
- Hubby gave me a macro lens for our anniversary (!)
- Chuck hosted an amazing Yarnhead themed meet that I am going to post more about for sure :)
Thank you, Becca, for reminding me that I had a blog!