Sunday, July 4, 2010

ADG Girl for Customization!

We are getting a new girl!



She doesn't look like much right now, but that will change! She's an ADG that was purchased by her current owner for customization. I believe she was given a (bad) haircut but nothing else. She was a steal at $45.00, and I intend to use her for the same thing!

My plans for un-named ADG Girl:
-Reroot her hair with a straight synthetic from Coolcat. I think the deep wine red.
-Change her eye chips to some custom colors that compliment her hair
-Sleep eyes and new pull rings
-Sand matte or complete that process on her (think she may have been sanded)
-Completely new makeup
-Possible lip carving
-Possible new body

It will be a lot of work, but a lot of fun. I sense customizing is a very satisfying process when the results are good. Plus, I want to do the eyes on a doll that ISNT Cassie, before swapping out her hideous chips. (Lately I am only using her blue)

What is interesting is Glenn seemed unusually opinionated about hair color for the new ADG. He wants a punk rock blue. Haha. I am not so sure I like the blue haired girls, and if I were to do a blue or purple, I feel like it would have to be a very dark shade. I would dig a punk rock doll, but that is a ways away. I think a wavy reroot would suit her better, and I'd like to try straight first. Maybe this will just give him reason to let me buy more dolls! Haha.

Next post will hold some info about my soon-to-open Etsy shop! Cassie and I are very excited to unveil our line of summer dresses. Accessories and other fun may be next if they are at all successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment