Saturday, February 25, 2012

Elsa is Here!

I'm feeling a sense of completion in my little Blythe family. I know I say this after every new addition, but I really feel this is it. With the addition of a Kozy, of course. I am thinking about moving one or two girls on, and welcoming my final two BLs.

The first of those two to move in arrived today while I was at work...my beautiful Elsa made it from South Korea in record time (thank you, EMS). Since the tracking info fooled me into thinking that delivery today was impossible, I was even MORE pleasantly surprised to find Elsa waiting for me at the of a really long 'red day' at work.

I took a few rushed photos tonight, caught up on webby stuff, and I am still hoping to sew...so I hope this post and un-inspired photo are enough for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment