Saturday, February 18, 2012

Punk Rock Girl


I know that I have been spreading myself too thin with Blythe projects (and other projects). Embarking on making Yula into the doll that I purchased her to be was definitely part of that over tasking. I was already in the middle of customizing Hana, working on the dollhouse, sewing, and my 365, amongst other things.

After Riley was born I painted Yulas lips and colored her lids. I changed her chips. I ordered hair for her highlights and it was the wrong color. I never finished fixing her chips; never gave her lashes. If you remember my last post about Yula, I painted her lids and totalled her lashes sealing them. I still didn't do her highlights.

Well, I finally got some purple hair. To be safe, I ordered TWO different purples. I'm glad I did, because the one worked really well. I put in her highlights, gave her purple and black lashes, and bought her some clothing just for her.

I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment